“Money is a person’s personal energy reduced to portable form. It can go where you cannot go; lift burdens you cannot touch with your fingers; save lives with which you cannot deal directly.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
You can make a contribution to The Children’s Advocacy Center: The Emmy Haney House (CAC) in several ways:
- Make a donation to the CAC Annual Fund;
- Make a donation to the Endowment Fund at the Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga;
- Become a Corporate Sponsor and receive benefits for your business;
Turn your unwanted vehicle into something more productive, like a tax write-off for next year! CAC accepts vehicle donations as a form of support. The tow is free, and donating is easy! Fill out our secure online form by visiting CAC of Hamilton County Vehicle Donation or call 855-500-7433.
- Include the CAC in your estate planning;
- Contact us about the items on our annual wish list;
- Become a member of our Support Squad
- Shop or Amazon Wish List;
- Attend one of our fundraising events;
- Hold a fundraising event to benefit the CAC.
There are many ways that you can support children by donating to the CAC. This TED Talk explores how supporting agencies administrative costs can be just as impactful as supporting programatic costs: